September 1, 2014

Holiday Packaging Inspiration

Happy Labor Day!

With the unofficial kick off to fall upon us, it's time for us Etsy shop/small business owners to start thinking about the upcoming holiday season.

While creating speciality holiday products is always fun and gives me an excuse break out the Christmas music a little early {for inspiration's sake, of course!}, I absolutely love pouring over holiday-themed packaging ideas.

I think I'll be sticking to some hand-stamped kraft paper and twine for packaging this year, but I thought I'd share some other inspiring ideas I ran across during my search.

Besides, who doesn't love drooling over pretty paper packaging?!

A Sensible Habit

SeeKateSew
PrintSmitten
Crafted by Lindy

Everyday's A Holiday
When listing your holiday products, be sure to stick in a picture of your item all packaged in its gift-ready digs.

Of course, you can always use these ideas for any gifts going under your tree!

Happy packaging!
Miranda








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design