September 15, 2014

Happily Ever Tees

I've been a follower and avid fan of Nicole from Designs by Nicolina for about a year now. Besides being a fellow designer, I love her whimsical style. Not to mention, she shares a love for Disney just like me. And, she lives in Georgia. Seriously though, I draw a lot of encouragement and inspiration from her. 

When she announced her latest venture in partnering up with Katy from Handmade Escapades to sell Disney-inspired tees, I knew I had to have one for our upcoming trip to Disney World. There was only one little problem - the Happily Ever Tees shop would be opening September 1st. We were leaving for our trip September 4th. They make each tee custom made to order so it takes 1-2 weeks to receive your shirt. Clearly, I didn't have that kind of time. 

Here is where I have to sing praises for both Nicole and Katy. They went above and beyond to rush my tee to ensure I had it in time for our trip. I actually placed my order before the shop was even technically open. I take a little pride in the fact I was their first sale. 


I've long loved Nicole's "To Infinity and Beyond" art print in her shop. When I saw a sneak peek that they'd be offer the design on a tee, it sealed the deal. 

The shirts are great quality too. I've washed mine a couple times already. It hasn't shrunk or faded and the design is still flawless. Perfection.

Of course, I have some others on my wish list.


Without a doubt, Nicole and Katy went to infinity and beyond to ensure I received my tee before our trip. It's a good reminder of why buying handmade and supporting small business is the best. 

Have a Disney day!
Miranda






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design