September 13, 2013

Friday's Letters

Margaritaville in Biloxi

Dear husband, we had such a wonderful vacation, didn't we? Even though I picked on you the whole way home about it, I'm glad you won enough money in Biloxi to buy the video game you've been wanting. Happy anniversary! Dear Bentley and Bella, I missed you so much while we were gone! I'm glad I left you in good hands though. Thanks for puppy sitting Hailey! Dear Destin, I think I've got the hubby convinced to buy a condo once we retire. That's only 50 million years from now. Sigh. Dear air conditioning, did you really have to start giving us problems before we left for our trip? Now that we are home, I guess we've got to call someone to come see about you. Dear reality, I'm still trying to lay low so you don't know I'm home yet. Gotta make it last as long as I can right?

See ya next week!
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design