September 25, 2013

DIY Idea for Fundraising with Teespring

Taylor from Pink Heels Pink Truck created this t-shirt via Teespring for the Hope Mission
Once again, baseball is in full swing in the Winslett household. When I'm at the baseball field watching the game on the bleachers, a parent will ask me which one of the bodies on the field is mine. I get to point to one of the bigger bodies and say the coach. 

That's right, ladies. My husband has no children of his own, but devotes a good part of his time to coaching 10-year-olds for the local baseball recreation league. Swoon, right? I told you I nabbed a good one!

By default, I'm honored with the duty of organizing and executing the fundraiser for the end-of-the-season party among many of my other "team wife" duties.

This year, I'm considering designing some shirts through Teespring for our fall ball fundraiser. After all, who doesn't love a good t-shirt?

Teespring is a platform that allows groups, causes or communities to create and sell custom apparel. The best part? There is no upfront cost. Being in the design and printing business myself, I can tell you from experience that it usually costs a nice chunk of change up front to have the t-shirts made. This alone usually knocks custom t-shirts off the fundraising possibility list.

Another neat-o-cheeto thing about Teespring? You can use their online designer to create your perfect t-shirt. Of course, you can always upload your own design too.

After designing your t-shirt, you can do everything from setting a sales goal to sharing your fundraising t-shirt on Facebook.

I don't know about you, but I'm about ready for a t-shirt fundraiser. I'm getting tired of the candy bar and doughnut fundraisers. They're putting a strain on my waistline!

See ya later!
Miranda

Compensation for this post was provided by Teespring. Opinions expressed in this post are my own.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design