September 25, 2013

DIY Idea for Fundraising with Teespring

Taylor from Pink Heels Pink Truck created this t-shirt via Teespring for the Hope Mission
Once again, baseball is in full swing in the Winslett household. When I'm at the baseball field watching the game on the bleachers, a parent will ask me which one of the bodies on the field is mine. I get to point to one of the bigger bodies and say the coach. 

That's right, ladies. My husband has no children of his own, but devotes a good part of his time to coaching 10-year-olds for the local baseball recreation league. Swoon, right? I told you I nabbed a good one!

By default, I'm honored with the duty of organizing and executing the fundraiser for the end-of-the-season party among many of my other "team wife" duties.

This year, I'm considering designing some shirts through Teespring for our fall ball fundraiser. After all, who doesn't love a good t-shirt?

Teespring is a platform that allows groups, causes or communities to create and sell custom apparel. The best part? There is no upfront cost. Being in the design and printing business myself, I can tell you from experience that it usually costs a nice chunk of change up front to have the t-shirts made. This alone usually knocks custom t-shirts off the fundraising possibility list.

Another neat-o-cheeto thing about Teespring? You can use their online designer to create your perfect t-shirt. Of course, you can always upload your own design too.

After designing your t-shirt, you can do everything from setting a sales goal to sharing your fundraising t-shirt on Facebook.

I don't know about you, but I'm about ready for a t-shirt fundraiser. I'm getting tired of the candy bar and doughnut fundraisers. They're putting a strain on my waistline!

See ya later!
Miranda

Compensation for this post was provided by Teespring. Opinions expressed in this post are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design