February 1, 2013

Friday's Letters


Dear husband, do you know how adorably cute you are reading your Bible before bed? Just another reason I know I married a good man. I'm ready for you to start working hourly at Pepsi. Once I get those four hourly pay stubs, I'm buying me a house! Dear Bentley, I don't even know what to say about you and your obsession with Eeyore. However, I do know that something has to give. My living room floor is littered with stuffing fluff from your big Eeyore, little Eeyore is creeping in the bathroom and medium Eeyore is lying mutilated on the bedroom floor. (Not to mention the Eeyore we have at your Mimi's house too...) Dear unconscious/choking people, do not fear! I can officially save your life now that I am CPR and First Aid Certified. Dear September, I really wish you weren't seven months away. I'm ready to celebrate my one year anniversary, visit Fantasy Land at Disney World, relax in St. Augustine and get my sister-in-law hitched! Dear PaperLark, I've abused you a little this week. I am SO sorry! You may be having to share a slice of my time with a new job opportunity which has wandered my way. We shall see!

Until next time,
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design