November 13, 2014

Freebie: Baby It's Cold Outside Art Print


This free printable is definitely inspired by the cold weather we are currently having. Tonight it is suppose to dip into the 20s! In Georgia, that never happens until January and it isn't even Thanksgiving yet! I will be spending my evening {and the next few from the looks of it} snuggled up close to a fire with a warm drink in my favorite mug.  

As winter creeps closer and closer, I hope this print will add some warmth to your home. I printed mine out and put it next to my Keurig. The printable is formatted as an 8x10, but you can print it as a 5x7 - just be sure to change your print settings!


I'd love to see a picture of how you used your free printable! Use the hashtag #paperlarkstudio or tag me in your post on any of the social media below.


Also, if you love anything "Baby, It's Cold Outside," be sure to check out my ever popular baby shower invitation with this theme in my shop.

Enjoy and stay warm!
Miranda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design