November 14, 2014

Etsy Find Friday: Jane Foster

I literally just found this shop. Seriously! I stumbled across it Wednesday through an email from Etsy and instantly fell in love with it.

Photo by Jane Foster
Jane Foster creates soft toys, prints, pillows and pouches from her own Scandinavian influenced designs. She designs, screen prints and sews all from her studio in Devon, UK. Her love for Scandinavian design from the 50s and 60s shines through in all her products - my current favorite definitely being the Retro Santa.


She also has a Mr. and Mrs. Claus set! Isn't this too stinkin' cute?! She created these two to poke out of her daughter's Christmas stocking.


Not only would they make precious gifts for a kid, I think they'd be adorable to add to your Christmas decor. I know exactly where I'd put them in our house - on the bookshelf in our living room which is right beside our tree. 

Of course, she has some other non-Christmas cuties like these little foxes.


She was a featured Etsy seller a few years back. If you'd like to read more about the story behind her handmade shop, you can read her interview here. Also, be sure to check out her website! I'll be following her in the future when I need a little inspiration from a handmade business. It is pay day too. Perhaps, one of those little retro Santas will be finding a new home on my bookshelf!

Miranda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design