November 21, 2014

Etsy Find Friday: The Best of Thanksgiving

With Thanksgiving less than a week away, I thought it would be fun to switch up Etsy Friday a little. Instead of highlighting one shop, I have a collection of some stellar Thanksgiving-related goodness for you.


    



1 /// Give Thanks Sculpted Clay Pumpkins by Skyeart, $26 - Amy, the creator behind Skyeart, sculpted these adorable little pumpkins from polymer clay and stamped the text by hand from her home studio in Colorado. Wouldn't these be adorable to add to your Thanksgiving decor?!

2 /// Iced Pumpkin Cold Process Soap by Lippincott Soap Company, $6.50 - You have to read the description of how this sucker smells on its listing. Holy cow! I can almost smell it bringing Thanksgiving to my bathroom. Each soap is handmade and created in a kitchen in Pennsylvania. Every bar of soap is made by either cold or hot process using natural oils and butters. {Angela's Christmas soaps and goodies look equally divine too!}

3 /// Thanksgiving Gourmet Dog Treats by Nutty Mutt Bakery, $8 - Don't forget an extra special treat for your furry friends. The turkey legs are made from their wheat-free chicken recipe, dipped in a peanut butter coating and sprinkled with chopped peanuts. The pumpkin pie treat is made from a pumpkin cookie recipe and decorated with a yogurt coating. Every treat from Nutty Mutt Bakery is baked fresh from scratch in Greenfield, Indiana.

   


4 /// Thanksgiving Cards Box of 8 by August & Oak, $20 - Isn't this little guy cute? Of all the Thanksgiving cards I've seen this season {and I've seen a lot being in the stationery industry}, this illustrated card has been my favorite. My mailbox would be so happy to receive this card for Thanksgiving.

5 /// Gather Dish Towel by Nesta Home, $16.50 - Since I sold out of my limited edition Thanksgiving tea towels a couple of weeks ago, I thought I'd add in a towel that I really liked. I love this towel because its maker, Tandie, hand dyed it. I love extra special handmade touches like that. 

6 /// Pumpkin Garland by Wish Daisy, $29 - This would look so cute on my mantel! To create her pumpkin garland, Stacey used dried and dyed Putka pods. She also has some other adorable Thanksgiving/Fall items you should check out. 

What handmade goods are on your Thanksgiving want list?

Best, 
Miranda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design