December 20, 2012

Just popping in!

Greetings my faithful readers!

I'm sure you've noticed I haven't been up on my blogging game this month. I promise I have not forgotten about you. For starters, the hustle and bustle of the holidays has gotten the best of me this year. Of course, I've been enjoying every minute of it!

I also got my feet knocked out from under me mid-hustle and bustle with a horrendous upper respiratory infection. I'm still in the process of getting over it. However, this crazy weather we have been having has not helped a bit.

I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! And to let you know, that my short-term hiatus will be over next week. I've got a 12 Dates of Christmas recap for you and some recipes that have passed the husband taste test.

Now then, to help tide you over until after Christmas, here is a cute picture of Bentley's first play date with his new lady-friend Meeko. Aren't they adorable?!

Until next time!
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design