November 24, 2012

The Ultimate Etsy Christmas Gift Guide: For the DIYer


make a leather wrap bracelet with turquoise beads: DIY KIT supplies & tutorial - turquoise and leather wrap bracelet
1) Leather Wrap Bracelet with Turqoise Beads by julysupply - These bracelets are so popular right now and I definitely wouldn't mind trying my hand at making one.

Lotion Bar Kit - Makes 12 Shea & Cocoa Butter Lotion Bars, Includes 3 Recipes - Kit - DIY Kit - Solid Lotion - Solid Lotion Bar
2) Lotion Bar Kit by AquarianBath - I just think these are neat. Lotion bars? I've never seen them which makes me want to try them out even more.

DIY HIS & HER Pillowcase Embroidery Kit
3) DIY HIS & HER Pillowcase Embroidery Kit by CuriousDoodles - While I haven't ventured into embroidery too much, this looks completely doable and absolutely adorable!

**For the original gift guide post or to view other lists, click here!**

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my lotion bar kit. The bracelet kits look like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the mention of the july supply turquoise + leather wrap bracelet kit in your gift guide! it's great to make and gift, or gift the kit to the crafter on your holiday giftlist. cheers, brooke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design