November 24, 2012

The Ultimate Etsy Christmas Gift Guide



Greetings!

Welcome to one of the largest and most collective Etsy gift guides for Christmas! As an Etsy seller, I thought that the creative work of my fellow sellers should be showcased on this blog and the idea for the expansive Etsy-only gift guide was born. 

Below, you will find the links for several gift guides which will surely fit everyone on your Christmas list in some way. I've scoured Etsy to find fun, unique, functional and thoughtful gifts. So, get comfy and explore all the treasures I've found exploring the inner depths of Etsy! Have fun!


FOR THE...
TECH LOVER
FOR THE FOODIE
FOR THE HARRY POTTER LOVER
FOR THE MUNCHKINS

1 comment:

  1. I like how you broke your guide down into sections (for easy gift-finding) - and all your selections are awesome!

    For Christmas 2013, could I suggest a section? Maybe, "For the Vegan", and please feature our products!

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/sidonieyang

    Our accessories are made of a paper that looks and ages like leather, but didn't harm any animals whatsoever. It feels like paper, but has that elegant and classy look. Best of all, it's biodegradable (but only if you throw it out, and only after months and months).

    Well, I hope you consider my proposal... and... someone who loves animals should love all animals!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design