March 17, 2014

Monday Memoirs /// Craft Show Craziness

It's official. I will be a vendor at Newnan Market Day on the first Saturday April through December! Needless to say, I am pumped and trying not to stress out over it. However, the non-stressing part is not going so well. Ha!

I feel like I've read every blog post ever written about craft shows. There is so much to put together - inventory, pricing, canopy tents, designing my display, etc. 

Even though, it's been relatively stressful, it hasn't been anything short of fun. I will have all next week off at the daycare to focus solely on this craft show. 

I've already created some inventory I'm quite proud of. Want a peek? 



If you are in the Newnan/Peachtree City/Fayetteville or general south metro Atlanta area, I hope to see you on April 5th!

Anyone have any craft show advice or any awesome resources? Share the love below!

Miranda
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design