March 17, 2014

Monday Memoirs /// Craft Show Craziness

It's official. I will be a vendor at Newnan Market Day on the first Saturday April through December! Needless to say, I am pumped and trying not to stress out over it. However, the non-stressing part is not going so well. Ha!

I feel like I've read every blog post ever written about craft shows. There is so much to put together - inventory, pricing, canopy tents, designing my display, etc. 

Even though, it's been relatively stressful, it hasn't been anything short of fun. I will have all next week off at the daycare to focus solely on this craft show. 

I've already created some inventory I'm quite proud of. Want a peek? 



If you are in the Newnan/Peachtree City/Fayetteville or general south metro Atlanta area, I hope to see you on April 5th!

Anyone have any craft show advice or any awesome resources? Share the love below!

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design