March 21, 2014

Five on Friday /// March 21

ONE.

Two weeks out from my first craft show! I've been slowly piecing together some really awesome inventory that I'm pretty proud of. After it debuts at the show, I hope to do some product photography and get up some collections in the shop. Speaking of, did you see some of my sneak peek items?


TWO. 

On that note, did you see my Frozen-inspired birthday invitations?! I've been singing and dancing to the soundtrack all week long with my students at daycare. I couldn't help but think of them as I created this invitation and party package.


THREE. 

I'm closing in quickly on my 400th order...that's a good reason for a giveaway, right?

FOUR.

Not shop related, but guess where the husband and I will be celebrating our second anniversary? 



You got it! The Winsletts will be taking over Disney World once again this September. I'm really thinking we should just make this trip an annual family tradition. Am I right?!

FIVE.


Officially licensed for business again for 2014. In all honesty, I'm really proud of this business license. I was so terrified I was going to make a mess of it and I didn't! It's the small things ya'll.

Have a great weekend!
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design