February 20, 2014

Thursday Treasure /// Plum Paper


Happy Thursday!
At Thursday Treasure, I will share a product or Etsy shop that I love! Do you think you have a product in your Etsy shop I would love? Feel free to shoot an email to paperlarkstudio@gmail.com. If it floats my boat, I'd love to feature it here!

By nature, I am an organizer. I absolutely cannot live without a planner. Between PaperLark Studio, a husband who constantly over-commits his time, church stuff, meal planning and the general chaos of life, I need a heavy duty planner that is up for the job.

 

The planner I had bought last July just wasn't able to do it. At the start of the New Year, I began hunting for another. After hunting stores and the Internet, I finally found Plum Paper. Besides the gazillion different cover designs you can choose from, Plum Paper allows you to customize the inside pages of your planner. 


I selected option #3 for my planner. My other favorite part that store-bought planners rarely offer? Note pages!


I use the note pages for everything from grocery lists to sudden invitation ideas for my shop.

I purchased the "Regular Planner," but Plum Paper offers planners for: families, teachers, students, weddings, fitness and meal planners.

My only complaint? It takes 3-4 weeks to ship which can feel like an eternity if you get as excited over a planner as I do. However, I think it was worth the wait!

Have a great day!
Miranda

Disclosure: I was NOT compensated in any way for this post. I really love Plum Paper that much!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design