February 27, 2014

Thursday Treasure /// Alphabet Monkey


At Thursday Treasure, I will share a product or Etsy shop that I love! Do you think you have a product in your Etsy shop I would love? Feel free to shoot an email to paperlarkstudio@gmail.com. If it floats my boat, I'd love to feature it here!

Happy Thursday!

Before my nephew was born last year, I was searching for some adorable boy things and ran across Alphabet Monkey. Everyone always says there aren't cute things for boys like there are for girls. However, Alphabet Monkey has proven that wrong.

I feel in love with her Geometric Baby Crib Quilt:


If I ever have a boy, I'll be hitting up this shop for sure. 



Also, remember my post about taxes from Monday? GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping is hosting a seminar just for Etsy sellers on how to handle their taxes. Taxes 101 for Etsy Sellers is completely free. I will be attending the seminar, because knowledge is power! Be sure to register here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/872428258

Enjoy!
Miranda

Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any way for this post. Opinions are strictly my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design