February 21, 2014

Five on Friday


ONE

I have officially sent in my application and subsequent paperwork for a craft show! I am equally excited and nervous. Doing a craft show is on my 2014 bucket list, so hopefully we will have shot at checking this off the list. I should find out if we're approved the first or second week of March. 

TWO

In light of the hope of a craft show, I will be creating some new products! I plan on listing items made for the craft shows in my Etsy shop as well. What can you expect to see? Thank you cards, encouragements cards, holiday cards, recipe cards, art prints, etc.

THREE

Did you check out PaperLark's first party printable package? I created it to compliment my popular construction birthday party invitation. I think Minnie Mouse just might have to be the next one to debut...

FOUR

Thank you Lord above for our beautiful weather this week! After suffering without electricity for 32 hours last week thanks to the ice storm, 70 degree weather was definitely welcomed at our house. I'm ready for spring and already thinking of crafty decor ideas.

FIVE

Thank God it's Friday! Can I get an amen?!

Have a great weekend!
Miranda 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design