August 27, 2013

New Business Cards!



My new business cards arrived last week and I couldn't be more excited to share them. Looking back, it's a little ridiculous how much I stressed over them. Seriously! I even cried at one point because I was so frustrated. For me, it is much more challenging to design something for myself than someone else, because I become more critical for some reason. However, I guess the stressing and the crying episode were worth it in the end because I am in love with them!

I hope you like them as much as I do!
Miranda



4 comments:

  1. these are great. do you mind sharing where you ordered them from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I designed them myself, but had Vistaprint print them for me. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm very pleased with them.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design