April 3, 2013

The Coolest Cupcakes EVER!

Picture courtesy of Jennifer La Rosa
Greetings!

Among the many things I love about PaperLark Studio, I love when my clients really love my work and incorporate into their events. Jennifer La Rosa was kind enough to send this picture of the cupcakes she made for a baby shower she hosted last month. How stinkin' adorable, right?!

I thought these were beyond awesome and had to share them with you. She did such a fabulous job! Jennifer purchased my "Oh Boy" Baby Shower Invitations. Thank you so much for sharing!


Also, just to update you all on life's latest happenings: 

We are doing the home inspection on Saturday and the appraisal has been "ordered" to meet our April 9th deadline.

AND a HUGE prayer answered this week for my mother. As you may know, she's been undergoing treatment for Hepatitis C. After three months of treatment, her blood was tested to see if the treatment was effectively killing the virus. I am beyond excited to share that there was NO virus was detected in her blood. God is truly good and has answered our prayers. 

She will continue to take her treatment for the next year so she isn't out of the woods yet BUT there is light at the end of the tunnel. 

Until next time,
Miranda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design