April 19, 2013

Friday's Letters

Husband eating a kangaroo burger from The Cellar

Dear husband, somebody has a birthday on Thursday...YOU! For a whole two months, we are the same age. Surprise! I bought you a house. If anyone wants to get you a birthday present, here are some ideas: lawn mower, weed eater, ladder and gift cards to Lowe's or Home Depot. Hehe! Dear new house, only 11 more days until our projected closing date. It will be here before we know it. I've already got the electric company and Internet company set to turn on the goods on May 1st! I'm just hoping and praying all goes according to plan now. I'll see you tonight when we measure the kitchen floor. Dear Bentley, what is your new obsession with my earrings? Every time I sit down, you try your hardest to lick them off my ears. I can't wait to show you your new backyard tonight! Dear Taste of Newnan, I ate like a fatty last night. Thank goodness you are only twice a year. I'm STILL full.

Me. Nuff said. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yay so exciting to get your own house! You will be surprised what people are willing to put out for verge side collections or give away when they buy new stuff. Hopefully you can get some freebies to get you through :)
    Saying hi from Fridays Letters

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design