August 14, 2014

#MugSwap14


I'm so thrilled to have participated in Mug Swap 2014 hosted by A Cuppa Kim. It only happens once a year and is almost as exciting as Christmas. After sign ups have closed (and it goes quickly!), you receive a name, address and description of another participant to send a mug to. 

The fun part? It's a secret who you have and it's a secret who has you. That said, I can't divulge my mug recipient just yet. All I'm going to say is this happy mail is going to find a new home in Tennessee when I mail it out tomorrow. I hope she absolutely loves it and gets just as much joy out of it as I did putting it together. 

You ready to see what's inside?


My recipient loves bright colors and I'd like to think I nailed it with this red mug and Robin's Egg blue coozie. Of course, what's a mug swap without something to go in the mug?! I added a bright red package of freshly ground hazelnut coffee. After my friend gets done marking off her to-do list on the pad I included, she can get her spa experience on with my homemade coffee sugar scrub. 

Can you believe I hand lettered the coffee sugar scrub tag all by myself? I can't! I'm pretty darn proud of it. I also handmade the koozie. I will be posting the recipe for the coffee sugar scrub and a tutorial for the koozie. Be on the lookout for those next week!

UPDATED: Links to both the coffee sugar scrub recipe and the koozie tutorial have been added!

Until then, 
Miranda

2 comments:

  1. you did such a great job with this! :) i love the scrub, that is so clever and awesome and so perfect for the mug swap :) what a generous gift you are sending along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I thoroughly enjoyed the swap and appreciate your work to put it together. I can't wait to do it again next year. Be sure to check back Monday for the recipe for the scrub! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design