June 19, 2014

Top 3 DIYs for 4th of July

Happy Thursday!

A couple days ago I debuted the newest invitation in my shop. (You can purchase the digital file here or printed invitations here.)


Can you believe Independence Day is a mere three weeks out? Time to break out the hot glue gun and get to crafting some DIY masterpieces! I've searched high and low for some July 4th themed projects worthy of sharing and I think I've found some you're going to love. 


My thoughts: Simple and quick. These would make some adorable hair clips indeed, but you could use these all around your home to decorate. Personally, I would use them to accent my 4th of July wreath!

Polka Dot 4th of July Mantel from LandeeSeeLandeeDo
My thoughts: This would be the perfect weekend project. You could also play around with the concept a bit and make it your own. For example, I have a large antique window that always sits on my mantel. Instead of the white backboard, I'd just leave my window up and string that bunting on the top of it. 

4th of July Rag Wreath from Sassy Sanctuary
My thoughts: I don't know why, but this wreath just looks so rustic and Americana that I am obsessed with it! If you horde fabric scraps like me, you already have almost everything to complete this DIY! P.S. Her Halloween rag wreath is just as cute! 

What DIY projects will you be doing to decorate for the 4th of July this year?

Miranda



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing our pinwheel hair clips. Love your Fourth of July Invitations. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design