June 11, 2014

Ahoy! It's a Boy! Customer Love


There's nothing I love to see more than pictures from my customers showing how they used their custom invitation at their event.  

I have the privilege of knowing this customer personally. Her son is one of my former students! Her brother and sister-in-law are expecting their first child and they wanted a nautical theme for the shower. Seeing as I'm kind of obsessed right now with the whole nautical thing, my "Ahoy! It's a Boy!" invitation already listed in my shop was almost perfect. 

We brainstormed together to customize the invitation to fit the navy and lime green color scheme. We also ditched the sailboat for an anchor. I thought it came out wonderfully!


At the shower, she showcased the invitation on the cake table with a lime green chevron matte and frame. Seriously though, look at that cake! Is that not awesome?

Welcome aboard, Baby Aiden!

Miranda





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design