March 4, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Fun

Hi-de-ho!

We're currently waiting to hear back from the mortgage broker on official approval. Do you know how nerve wracking that is? Anyway, while I am patiently waiting to hear, I thought I'd share three tutorials with you from some of my fellow talented bloggers.

Seeing as St. Patrick's Day will be upon us in the blink of an eye, all these projects are Irish themed. If you want to know more about these projects, be sure to click on the picture!

First up:
Feeling lucky? St. Patrick's Day lotto gift at shakentogetherlife.com
I love this because it's just something cute to brighten someone's day. How original!
 Kudos to  Keri over at shaken together.
Next up:
Man, I wish I knew how to crochet shamrocks. Too cute, right?!
Thanks for the inspiration Julie of Coco and Cocoa.
Last, but not least:
St. Paddys Day 2013 thumb St. Paddys Day Chalkboard Printables
Free St. Paddy's Day printables from Sarah at Alderberry Hill. I just love
a good printable!


Happy St. Paddy's Day!
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design