March 8, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear R.J., please quit trying to wear my hoodies. They're too small for you. 

Dear husband, we made our very first offer on a home this week. Woah! Sometimes it is scary to be an adult. BUT, how many 22-year-olds can say they're financially stable enough to buy a house? That's pretty darn cool if you ask me. Dear prospective home, I'm praying we get you. If so, I've already got some plans in my head for you. If we don't, you'll make a great home for someone! Dear Rangers, the pep rall is tonight and your first 10 and under baseball game is tomorrow. GO RANGERS! Dear Bentley, you seem to have learned a new trick. You never cease to amaze us about how smart you are. When you want food in your bowl now, you will walk over to it and flip it over with your paw repeatedly until you demands are met. Let's just hope you don't start doing this to your water bowl when it still has water in it...


Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. I'm 22 as well and have a puppy, too! I LOVE the name Bentley. I've always wanted to name my first boy Bentley :-) Our puppies name is Lily! I can't wait to follow along!


    Happy Friday!
    Chelsea
    www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for swinging by my blog! Lily sounds absolutely adorable.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design