July 8, 2013

Project Life Obsessing...

Greetings!

I spent part of my week-long vacation last week catching up on my Project Life album. I had completely missed the entire month of June because of our move. Not only were all my supplies packed up, sitting down to order pictures was the last thing on my to-do list.

While catching up, I was reminded about why I love Project Life so much. Scrapbooking can get overwhelming especially if you get behind. It takes a lot of time and creativity to make a really good page you are satisfied with if creating free-handed. Project Life takes the trial-and-error element out of scrapbooking which saves a boat load of time.

It also offers you the flexibility to change your album format. Let me explain. Typically, I scrapbook on a week-by-week basis. Seeing as I was a whole month behind, I scrapped the whole month of June in four pages instead of going week-by-week.

I promise I'm not getting paid by Project Life to spout its praises. (I wish!) They've actually got a decent sale going on now. I was able to nab the Olive Edition (which I have been eye-balling for a few months) and the brand new Midnight Edition (which I plan on using for next year's album) for the price of one!

How? Through Amazon, if you purchase one of the new editions (Blush, Cinnamon, Honey, Jade, Kraft, Midnight or Rain), you can get 30 percent off one of the old, almost-retired editions (Amber, Clementine, Cobalt, Olive, Turquoise). In my seven months of Project Life, I haven't seen this good of a sale so jump on it if you'd like to dive in. Note: I'm currently using the Seafoam Edition.

Speaking of diving in, I'm trying to piece together a Project Life how-to class. I plan on running it through the blog to open it up to a larger audience. If you are interested, keep your eyes open for more details coming soon.



My new dream is to design a Project Life Core Kit now. I'm swooning! 

Enjoy some inspiration below or check out my Project Life board on Pinterest by clicking here

Designeditor+pl13b

.

Love the idea of a 4x12 split photo on the bottom of Design A. I especially love this pic with the little girl's adorable chalk drawings.

this and that: Project Life January 2013

Check ya later!
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design