May 30, 2013

Our Moving Announcements

The office is relatively unpacked! Yay! Everything is out of boxes waiting to be placed in its proper spot. However, I still have to get my new desk and corner sewing table before that happens. I've also yet to put anything up on the walls in the office. I want to wait until I know exactly where my desk and table will be going.

That said, here is a before picture of the mess and an "after-ish" picture.

Before
After-ish
Like I said, it is getting there and I can't wait for it to be finished! For now, I'm just happy to have a functioning work space back for PaperLark Studio. I've missed it so much over the last month and I can't wait to jump back on the horse with it.

I sent out our moving announcements the week we closed. I suspect everyone who received one surely has theirs by now which means I will now share them with the blog world. 

If you have been following our moving adventure, you'll remember my love/hate relationship with the boxes. To give some love to the boxes, I used them as inspiration for our moving announcements. I'm not going to pretend like these announcements were not labor intensive. Oh, they were! I made 30 and from start to finish it took a good four hours. I printed, cut, folded and adhered all of them by hand.

Despite the labor intensity, I was so pleased with how they turned out!


They unfolded like a cardboard box! Ha! I still love it. If you can't read the writing, here is what it says:

You can send all future letters, Christmas cards and/or care packages to*:

NEW ADDRESS

Bills, junk mail and dentist appointment reminders need not be forwarded from the previous address. Thank you!



Until next time!
Miranda
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design