May 30, 2013

Our Moving Announcements

The office is relatively unpacked! Yay! Everything is out of boxes waiting to be placed in its proper spot. However, I still have to get my new desk and corner sewing table before that happens. I've also yet to put anything up on the walls in the office. I want to wait until I know exactly where my desk and table will be going.

That said, here is a before picture of the mess and an "after-ish" picture.

Before
After-ish
Like I said, it is getting there and I can't wait for it to be finished! For now, I'm just happy to have a functioning work space back for PaperLark Studio. I've missed it so much over the last month and I can't wait to jump back on the horse with it.

I sent out our moving announcements the week we closed. I suspect everyone who received one surely has theirs by now which means I will now share them with the blog world. 

If you have been following our moving adventure, you'll remember my love/hate relationship with the boxes. To give some love to the boxes, I used them as inspiration for our moving announcements. I'm not going to pretend like these announcements were not labor intensive. Oh, they were! I made 30 and from start to finish it took a good four hours. I printed, cut, folded and adhered all of them by hand.

Despite the labor intensity, I was so pleased with how they turned out!


They unfolded like a cardboard box! Ha! I still love it. If you can't read the writing, here is what it says:

You can send all future letters, Christmas cards and/or care packages to*:

NEW ADDRESS

Bills, junk mail and dentist appointment reminders need not be forwarded from the previous address. Thank you!



Until next time!
Miranda

1 comment:

  1. I loved the very creative announcement and am honored to have received one. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design