June 21, 2013

Friday's Letters

Bella Louise. Eight Weeks!

Dear husband, guess what?! It's almost my birthday month! Yay! I can't wait for my birthday trip. It is going to be a much-needed getaway for us both. I know I won't see much of you the week of July 4th. Seeing as I have that whole week off because the daycare is close, I'll spend most of my day missing you, but thinking about that whopping paycheck you'll get from it. Dear mortgage, I paid you for the first time today. Like I said on Facebook, it felt good! After spending months feeling like we were wasting money by renting, that same money actually went somewhere this time - to paying off our home. It felt like an investment and not like a waste. Of course, the fact it was practically the same dollar amount as our rent made it that much sweeter! Dear house warming party, you are creeping up on us. We're making the yummy treats for all our guests tomorrow. I hope my mother lets me taste test a few. Dear Project Life, you took a hit during our move. I'm a month behind, but I ordered all the pictures I need to catch up today. Dear Bella and Bentley, you two are such goobers. I love you both to death, but man you make it hard to clean. Sometimes, it really is like I have two toddlers in the house - leaving toys everywhere, tracking in everything from outside and having your little accidents. You two are also constantly under my feet or following my every step. Let's face though - I wouldn't have any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design