September 1, 2014

Holiday Packaging Inspiration

Happy Labor Day!

With the unofficial kick off to fall upon us, it's time for us Etsy shop/small business owners to start thinking about the upcoming holiday season.

While creating speciality holiday products is always fun and gives me an excuse break out the Christmas music a little early {for inspiration's sake, of course!}, I absolutely love pouring over holiday-themed packaging ideas.

I think I'll be sticking to some hand-stamped kraft paper and twine for packaging this year, but I thought I'd share some other inspiring ideas I ran across during my search.

Besides, who doesn't love drooling over pretty paper packaging?!

A Sensible Habit

SeeKateSew
PrintSmitten
Crafted by Lindy

Everyday's A Holiday
When listing your holiday products, be sure to stick in a picture of your item all packaged in its gift-ready digs.

Of course, you can always use these ideas for any gifts going under your tree!

Happy packaging!
Miranda








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design